Hair dyeing, or hair coloring, is the act of changing the hair’s color pigment shading. The primary goal of hair coloring is either cosmetic or corrective; to cover gray or white hair, or to fully change your look through getting a new shade of hair colour. The procedure can also restore your hair’s original color even after being discoloured by long periods of sun exposure or previous colouring.
Whether you want to retouch your roots, boost your hair colour, or just seek an entire new colour altogether— NC Salon is equipped with all the tools necessary to help your hair get to the colour you desire. Our colour line products are only from the best —- from L’Oreal, to Goldwell, to Schwarzkopf — to name a few. We also use Olaplex – the number one breakage and damage repair system when it come stop hair colouring. You can be sure your hair will be in good hands the moment you step into our salon.
Recommendations for maintaining your new vibrant hair colour:
- There are numerous ways that individuals can keep up their hair shading. Here are some of our recommendations:
- Check shampoo ingredient labels and ensure shampoo is sulfate-free
- Look for and use color-protecting hair products, including shampoo and conditioner
- Consider leave-in hair colour treatments that absorb UV, which can discolour your hair
- Heat protecting hair products to better protect your hair from heat that can cause discolouring
- Avoid swimming pools and chlorine, which can fade your hair colour