NC SALON is very excited to invite you back to the salon. However, please be advised that our normal
operations are going to look very different than before. We believe it is our responsibility to provide a
safe, sanitized, and comfortable environment for all.
We ask if you are experience any COVID symptoms or travelled in the past 14 days to wait to book an
– We will not accept any walk-ins.
– Appointments can be made via phone or e-mail only.
– Long process colour: you MUST e-mail your desired location for a colour consultation.
Greetings / before entering the salon
– Please arrive on time and not earlier. (We have limited stations and no waiting area)
– Your temperature will be taken upon entering the salon. ( If you are above 99°F you will be sent home)
– Please disinfect your hands upon arrival ( We have hand sanitizer ready)
– Bottled water will be offered
– Please come alone
– Please wear a face mask (We will provide you one if you do not have one)
– No food allowed
Changes in services
As we are allowed to work at 50% capacity due to social distancing, this leave us less time in a day. Every
vacant moment is important to us and we thank you for your cooperation and consideration.
– HAIRCUT: If you prefer to not have your hair washed, please come with clean hair (no products and in
its natural state. Ex: no hats, no ponytails, no braids, etc)
– COLOUR: If you require a full head, long process colour service, your stylist may need to adjust your
service upon arrival. (We support less hours with our client for safety purposes)
– Purchasing product: please inform your stylist of what you need
Thank you for your understanding during this time, we appreciate your patience and support. If you
have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to seeing