NC SALON is very excited to invite you back to the salon. However, please be advised that our normal operations are going to look very different than before. We believe it is our responsibility to provide a safe, sanitized, and comfortable environment for all.
We ask if you are experience any COVID symptoms or travelled in the past 14 days to wait to book an appointment.
- We will not accept any walk-ins.
- Appointments can be made via phone or e-mail only.
- If you feel you require additional time with your stylist ( long process balayage, colour corrections, etc) please let the receptionist know as they will provide you with further information.
- CONSULATIONS: All colour consultations will now be via e-mail.
Greetings / before entering the salon
- Please arrive on time and not earlier. (we have limited stations )
- You will have your temperature taken upon entering the salon. (above 99’F will be sent home)
- Please disinfect your hands upon arrival.
- We will temporarily stop serving drinks, magazines, and charging stations. Please do not bring outside food and drinks.
- Please come alone.
- Lockers are not available
- Please wear a face mask. (Face mask will be given to you if you do not have one)
Changes in services
As we are allowed to work at 50% capacity due to social distancing, this leave us less time in a day. Every vacant moment is important to us
- SHAMPOO: Only for Colour services
- HAIRCUT: We will provide Dry cuts. If your stylist needs to spray your hair wet, You may leave with wet hair or styled to how you prefer without blow drying.
- COLOUR: If you require a full head, long process balayage/ colour service, we may need to adjust your service. You may leave with wet hair or styled to how you prefer without blow drying.
- BLOW DRY: Unable to blow dry for any service.
- HAIR TREATMENTS AND PERMS: This service will temporarily be unavailable
- By Card: Machine will be brought to you at the chair
- Purchasing product: please inform your stylist of what you need
NC staff duties
- All Staff will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All staff will be required to wear a mask at all times
- All staff providing shampoo services will wear a face shield over the mask
- We will disinfect all tool, chairs, and station with alcohol before and after every appointment
- We will sanitize our hands before and after every appointment
- We will be using disposable capes for every service
- We will stay home if we are feeling unwell
Thank you for your understanding during this time, we appreciate your patience and support. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us. We are looking forward to seeing everyone soon!
FOR NC STAFF
WHEN BOOKING CLIENTS – PLEASE GIVE THESE REMINDERS
- Please wear a mask, come alone, and do not bring outside food/drinks.
- HAIRCUT BOOKINGS: please come with clean, dry hair, with no products. Shampoo and blow drying will be temporarily unavailable for this service.
- COLOUR BOOKINGS: Stylist may change your Full head application to Half head due to the limit of time we have per client. Stylist will determine your service upon arrival.